Twitter & Facebook
Friends of the NC Arboretum
Surrounded by lush folds of the botanically diverse Southern Appalachian Mountains, The North Carolina Arboretum is adjacent to the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway, at Milepost 393, and is nestled in one of the most beautiful natural settings in America. The 434-acre public garden offers enriching activities for all ages that explore how plants are important to our world, including:
• 65 acres of cultivated gardens and 10 miles of hiking and biking trails
• Traveling exhibitions from around the country and exhibits by regional artists and craftspeople
• One of the nation's most unique bonsai collections
• An innovative Production Greenhouse
• Engaging special events that connect people with plants
• Enriching education programs
The Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park is a proud supporter and Community Partner of The North Carolina Arboretum. As part of our partnership, friends of the NC Arboretum can receive a special rate by clicking here.
All rates are subject to availability. The following blackout dates will apply: July 27-29; All Fri/Sat nights in October.