Twitter & Facebook
Asheville Presidential Weekend Package
Description: Presidential treatment that Barack & Michelle Obama experienced while in Asheville, North Carolina for their now famous couple’s retreat. This can be offered on the weekend before or after the Charlotte Democratic National Convention for 2012.
Dates: Weekend of 8/31/12 (2 nights) or Weekend of 9/7/12 (2 nights)
Components of Package:
- Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park – King Room - $189.00 per night / One Bedroom Suite - $259.00 per night
- Dinner at Asheville’s Famous “Corner Kitchen” - (Friday) choose from entrees’ that Barack and Michelle enjoyed – Macadamia Nut Pesto Mahi over Coconut Rice with Snap Peas and Grilled Pineapple Salsa or Sweet Mustard Glazed Three Meat Meatloaf with Collards, Cheddar Grits and Three Sauces - $50.00 dining certificate
- Lunch at 12 Bones Barbecue – (Saturday) Barack Obama enjoyed this classic southern barbecue venue on several of his visits to Asheville. Chose from a BBQ Ribs, Pulled Pork, Chicken or Turkey with two side items and ice tea - $22.00 for two.
- Afternoon at Biltmore Estate – (Saturday) Enjoy the tour that Barack and Michelle took of the famous Biltmore Estate with a visit to the winery for a delectable tasting - $150.00 for two or Spend the Afternoon receiving a Couple’s Massage and Spa Treatment in our Hilton’s Sensibilities Spa - $150.00 for two.
- Dinner in Biltmore Park – (Saturday) The Hilton is located in the utopian development known as Biltmore Park. Enjoy a $50.00 certificate toward any of the restaurants in our vicinity including “Roux”, “131 Main”, “Travinia Italian Kitchen”, or “PF Chang’s”.
- Hilton Full Breakfast Buffet – available for two each day - $56.00
King Room - $517.00 + 12% tax = $579.04
Suite - $587.00 + 12% tax = $657.44
Click here or Call 828-209-2706 to book; Must mention “DNC Special” promotional code