Twitter & Facebook
Asheville Presidential Weekend Package
Presidential treatment that Barack & Michelle Obama experienced while in Asheville, North Carolina for their now famous couple’s retreat. This can be offered on the weekend before or after the Charlotte Democratic National Convention for 2012.
Dates: Weekend of 8/31/12 (2 nights) or Weekend of 9/7/12 (2 nights)
Components of Package:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville-Biltmore – King Room
- Dinner at Asheville’s Famous “Corner Kitchen” - (Friday) choose from entrees’ that Barack and Michelle enjoyed – Macadamia Nut Pesto Mahi over Coconut Rice with Snap Peas and Grilled Pineapple Salsa or Sweet Mustard Glazed Three Meat Meatloaf with Collards, Cheddar Grits and Three Sauces - $50.00 dining certificate
- Lunch at 12 Bones Barbecue – (Saturday) Barack Obama enjoyed this classic southern barbecue venue on several of his visits to Asheville. Choose from a BBQ Ribs, Pulled Pork, Chicken or Turkey with two side items and ice tea - for two.
- Afternoon at Biltmore Estate – (Saturday) Enjoy the tour that Barack and Michelle took of the famous Biltmore Estate with a visit to the winery for a delectable tasting - or Spend the Afternoon receiving a 60-minute Couple’s Massage at the Spa at Biltmore Village - $150.00 for two (gratuity excluded).
- In-Room Dining Credit – (Saturday) Enjoy a $50.00 in-room dining credit towards dinner by DoubleTree Catering.
- DoubleTree Full Breakfast Buffet – available for two each day
King Room - $499.00 + 12% tax = $558.88
Click here or Call 828-274-1800 to book; Must mention “DNC Special” promotional code